F.V. Antonio Acoma Pot 1
Handmade by F.V. Antonio
The Antonio family is well-known for its masterful renderings of traditional Acoma pottery, with techniques passed from generation to generation. Featuring a superbly detailed black-and-white design, this beautiful vessel is no exception. The undeniable intricacy of its handpainted pattern showcases the inspiring artistry of Acoma potters.
*This item is final sale*
Made of Clay
Dimensions: 5.75" H x 6.5" W
1) Do not expose pottery to water inside or out.
2) Do not wipe with a damp cloth.
3) Dust pottery only with a soft cloth (not terry cloth or textured fabric).
4) Always use two hands to carry your pot: one on top and one on the bottom.
5) Do not grip or lift pots by the rim.
6) Place a piece of cloth or felt between pot and shelf to protect signature.
7) Avoid exposing pottery to sudden temperature changes.